1. Find European holiday décor, florals and greenery at Le Jardin Français’ sixth annual Boutique de Noël, open through December 24th. Housed in it’s new location this year (in the former Kayce Hughes space across from Lululemon at the Westside Provisions District), the boutique offers seasonal embellishments such as potted bulbs, wreaths, custom garlands, handmade ornaments and a selection of L’Artisan Parfumeur candles.
2. Now in its seventh season, the St. Regis Atlanta’s Astor Holiday Ice Rink offers guests a wintertime tradition, complete with hot cocoa, s’mores and a roaring outdoor fireplace. Set in the hotel’s 40,000 square-foot Pool Piazza and adorned with white lights, the rink is open through January 3, with extended hours December 19 through 24.
3. Check off your holiday shopping list at ADAC’s Shops for the Season on December 2. The one-day-only shopping event will be held in select showrooms and feature special collections of artisan jewelry, handcrafted leather accessories, artwork and more. Register in advance here.
4. Ring in the holidays at Callonwolde Fine Arts Center during the community center’s 16-day celebration through December 15, Christmas at Callonwolde. The 27,000 square-foot Candler Mansion, decorated by interior and floral designers, features themed rooms such as the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Room and a Coca-Cola Company Room. Stop by on weekends for the Teddy Bear Tea, and don’t miss other special events such as the Callanwolde Holiday Gala, holiday flower demos, the LEGOLAND breakfast with Santa and the Callonwolde Artisan Market.
5. Join culinary and design authorities for Sign, Dine + Design, a can’t-miss luncheon at the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Home for the Holidays Showhouse. Enjoy light bites, refreshments and a private tour of the showhouse while mingle with local authors, who will be on hand to sign their books (think stocking stuffers!) December 8, 11:30-2:00. Tickets, $50 ($5 credit towards a book purchase). Find details at atlantaholidayhome.com.
6. Visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens through January 9 to witness the city’s beloved light display Garden Lights, Holiday Nights. Featuring festive lights throughout the gardens, this year’s display includes favorites such as the Orchestral Orbs and the Glittering Galaxy, as well as new additions such as the nearly 100-foot-long Tunnel of Light.