We’re celebrating Mother’s Day early by asking a few superstar design moms what’s on their wish list this year.
1. “I’d love Frette linens from the Doppio Ajour collection in classic white, a Cire Trudon-Dada candle from Bungalow Classic and a nice dinner out at JCT Kitchen with the kids.” — Melanie Millner, The Design Atelier
2. “I’d love this beautiful sterling silver magnolia bowl from Draper James. I’ve actually had my eye on it since Draper James launched and it’s a limited edition piece. Magnolias are said to represent dignity, respect and the ‘feminine side of life,’ so what could be better a gift for Mother’s Day?” — Mallory Mathison Glenn, Mallory Mathison Inc.
3. “For Mother’s Day, I always love having fresh flowers around the house, no matter how few or how many. I also love a beautiful tabletop, and this year I have my eye on some William Yeoward Glassware from Travadavi, a great local china shop that carries the glasses in a rainbow of gorgeous colors. Top the day off with some homemade cards or artwork, and time spent with my husband and kiddos, and I am a happy mama!” — Margaret Kirkland, Margaret Kirkland Interiors
4. “Anything Tom Ford.” — Amy Morris, Amy Morris Interiors
5.“I always love receiving my favorite scent, Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia.” — Lauren DeLoach, Lauren DeLoach Interiors
6. “I would love a bouquet of white peonies and any piece of silver from my wish list at Beverly Bremer.” — Courtney Giles, Courtney Giles Interior Design
7. “I want to hire stylist Sarah Pearson to clean out my closet and give me a “uniform” to wear. It would save me money, time, and would make me look fabulous! Pish Posh Patchouli’s in Rosemary Beachmakes organic, custom scents to add to any product. My favorites are the dry oil and body lotion with lavender or sage/white rain fragrances. The whole store could come home with me!” — Melanie Turner, Melanie Turner Interiors
8. “I would love a pair of Versailles planters in my favorite shade, navy blue! Anything garden-related is always a perfect gift for me—to give and to receive on Mother’s Day because my mom enjoys it as much as I do. Gardening is one of our favorite ways to spend time together.” — Danielle Rollins, Danielle Rollins Interiors