We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to fulfill requests for our publication to respond to inquiries about offerings and to offer other products/program/services you may find of interest.
When you request a magazine, we will forward the information you give us to the publisher or provider to the extent necessary to fulfill your request. They may contact you with special offers based on your interest.
We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests; when we change our subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an e-newsletter, or to contact you about your account.
If you choose to submit content (e.g., a “letter to editor” or digital review), we may publish your name, screen name/handle and any other information you may choose to have provided us. You hereby consent to this.
This product/service is not intended for use by children, particularly those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to register for the product/service, or provide any personally identifiable information or use our social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, personal/job search and other classified ads, and elsewhere. Minors under 18, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this product/service.
Social Media & Community Relations Policy
Thank you for engaging with Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles! Social media platforms are public; if you interact with our brand’s questions, posts, or decide to post content on any of our official brand presences, we may use or republish your posted text, photo, video or other materials. Examples of our presence include social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and more (collectively known as “Content” moving forward).
ALL images copied directly from our site and published on your own must link back to the specific atlantahomesmag.com article you reference in your blog or social media post; if it is posted on your social media handle, it may not be represented as your own work, (from either a design or photography perspective), and the photographer or interior designer must be properly credited by text, caption or tag.
By interacting with us, you represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You grant us, and our parent company, affiliates, and more, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, publish, post, distribute, publicly perform, sublicense, or otherwise provide to others, your Content in any and all media, formats, and channels (now in existence or hereinafter developed) for any purpose, including advertising and commercial purposes.
By posting or otherwise making available any Content, or otherwise responding to or communicating with us on or via our official brand presence on social media platforms/sites and branded hashtags
Practices that will prevent us from deleting or blocking you from our site include:
- Be respectful and civil of all other members, even if you disagree with their opinion.
- Harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, vulgar, defamatory language/behavior will be deleted, as will posts, user names, that disclose personally identifiable information or private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Suggestion of illegal behavior is cause for deletion and suspension of posting privileges.
- Commercial solicitation or advertising is not allowed. Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
- Don’t post Content that you don’t have the right to post/transmit (and grant us the rights above) under applicable law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- By posting content, you represent that any testimonials, endorsements, and advertisements are truthful and accurate, and represent your personal experience.