Christmas House Giveaway!
Our February issue, which arrived in mailboxes and on newsstands late last week, is dedicated, in its entirety, to our recent Christmas House at The Mansion on Peachtree. For those who want to get the “showhouse look” in their own homes, select participating designers were kind enough to continue the spirit of the season and treat our readers to special accessories used in their showhouse rooms, or similar items that inspired them in the design of their spaces.
We’ve got 10 days worth of prizes””and, on certain days, two prizes! Entering is simple. The easiest way is to send an email with your name, telephone number, address and email address to [email protected]. The deadline to enter is January 30, 2011. Beginning daily on January 31, 2011 – February 4, 2011, and again on February 7, 2011 ”” February 11, 2011, we will draw one name per day (and, in some instances, two). Below is the list of prizes. Good luck! Here’s a link to complete details and contest rules, including other ways to enter.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED:
Tuesday, February 1, 2011: Two velvet orange pillows from Amy Morris of Amy D. Morris Interiors (both pillows will go to one winner)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011: Ceramic garden seat from Phoebe Howard of Mrs. Howard
Friday, February 4, 2011: Purple rock quartz votive holder from Harmonious Living by Tish Mills
• Collection of three white porcelain bud vases from Barbara Howard‘s master bath (all three vases go to one winner). Donated by Gramercy Home (will have two drawings on one day for these two prizes, in the order listed)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011: Two books, The Architecture of Thailand and Jim Thompson: The Thai Silk Sketchbook, the latter of which is in a silk case. From Hutton Wilkinson and Jim Thompson Silk (both books will go to one winner)
Thursday, February 10, 2011: (two drawings)
• A signed copy of Bobby McAlpine’s book, The Home Within Us, from Susan Ferrier of McAlpine Booth & Ferrier Interiors
• A signed copy of Bobby McAlpine’s book, The Home Within Us, from Susan Ferrier of McAlpine Booth & Ferrier Interiors”¨(will have two drawings on one day for these two prizes, in the order listed)
Friday, February 11, 2011: (two drawings)
• A certificate for a Sommelier’s Selection massage compliments of 29 Spa at The Mansion on Peachtree, A Roswewood Hotel & Residence
• A certificate for a 1-night stay at The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel & Residence including valet parking (will have two drawings on one day for these two prizes, in the order listed)