Friday Favorites: Hostess Gifts
1. Along with this book, just a add a basket of fresh farmers market produce. Selected by Tony Conway, chef and restaurater
2. A vintage map of their neighborhood is a thoughful tribute to your temporary environs. Selected by Jennifer Boles, author of The Peak of Chic.
3. This iconic and cozy throw should earn you a few return trips. Selected by Barbara Westbrook, interior designer
4. Beautifully crafted copper mugs are a fun alternative to the typical barware gift. Perfect for serving up icy classics like a Moscow Mule. Selected by Lindsey Wohlfrom, AH&L marketing coordinator
5. A haute handler by No. 9 Thompson for the hot-to-trot homemaker. Selected by Jennifer Boles
6. No need for a dipper with this local creamed honey; give it with an onyx spreader instead. Selected by Mary Prillaman Holland, owner of Holland & Company and MacRae
7. Add European elan to their favorite space with a preserved plant specimen. Selected by Mallory Mathison, interior designer
8. Mix and match from Cacao‘s 24 signature flavors for a gift that truly speaks to your host’s sweet tooth. Selected by Sejal Bhima, AH&L associate editor
9. This set‘s well suited to a comforting chamomile. Try SoRen loose leaf from two local sisters. Selected by Danielle Rollins, author and lifestyle expert
10. Star Provisions is always brimming with wonderful and unique gifts. Selected by Sejal Bhima
11. This candle is the closet you can get to the Italian coast—in an instant. Selected by Mallory Mathison
12. One-of-a-kind barware, like these vintage tumblers, is something you have to act fast for. Selected by Brian Patrick Flynn, interior designer, HGTV host and author of Decor Demon
13. A herbs-and-spices kit for the consummate cook. Selected by Elizabeth Anderson, AH&L art director
Want more hostess gift ideas? Check out page 16 of our November issue.