AH&L’s Best of January
Welcome 2016 with fresh design collaborations, creative presentations and can’t-miss retail events.
- Think your Atlanta-area bath is magazine-worthy? AH&L is currently accepting entries for the 2016 Bath of the Year contest. Winners will be featured in the July 2016 issue of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, and entries will be accepted through Monday, March 7 at 5 p.m. Look to our 2015 and 2014 winners for inspiration, or browse a selection of our featured baths.
- Design Campus Live returns to AmericasMart this month with a three-day summit from January 15-17, held in conjunction with The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market (January 12–19). Hosted by internationally recognized interior designers Kelli Ellis and Lori Dennis, programming includes educational presentations, networking events and guided showroom tours.
- Stop by ADAC this month to shop Peacock Alley Design Studio’s Annual January Sale, featuring discounts on all in-store products, from sheets to blankets and towels to duvets. Discounts will run throughout the month beginning on January 7.
- Interior designer Suzanne Kasler and kitchen-and-bath aficionado Matthew Quinn showcase their design expertise in a fresh collaboration with French range manufacturer La Cornue, which debuts at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) on January 19-21. La Cornue is available locally to the trade at Design Galleria Kitchen & Bath Studios, and to consumers and the trade at PIRCH
- Join designer Denise McGaha of Denise MGaha Interiors for a presentation at ADAC, where the Dallas designer will share the tips and tricks behind her “Designing with a Deadline” business practice. Held at on January 14, How To Deliver Luxury Projects In Under 90 Days: Tips & Tricks For Designers With A Deadline will cover how to attract the right client, work efficiently with showrooms and increase revenue.
- Shop more than two dozen hand-selected antiques vendors and enjoy a tour of homes, a flower festival and book signings by notables like Julia Reed and Suzanne Rheinstein at the 45th annual Cathedral Antiques Show. Presented by The Cathedral of St. Philip, the show runs January 31–February 2, with all proceeds benefiting Literacy Action.